Thursday, March 19, 2009

WFR NEWS!!!

Hey Family!

Boy have I got news for you! Lots has changed since my last update on this bolg.

THE DATES ARE THE SAME! JULY 16, 17, 18, 19.
....


1. The hotel (Wingate) totally fell thru; long story, we've learned a few things and actually feel really good we aren't going there.

2. We have a new hotel that we are in the negotiation stages with. It's the Garden Hilton hotel and Holly and I really feel good about holding our reunion there.

3. There will be a website that the Hilton will build for us, you will need to check in and give your name (I don't know what other info you'll need, but I'll let you know)

4. The Hilton will gaurantee the room rate 3 days before or after if anyone wants to stay a little longer. Right now the rate is $69.99 a night and We are in negotiations with adding the FANTASTIC breakfast into the price of the room. I will let you know how much when all is said and signed.

5. Did I mention the FANTASTIC breakfast? They have a full-service kitchen and staff ready to cook us up some omelets, bacon, and whatever else we want. Holly and I were impressed.

6. If you might be thinking you won't be able to come, or you can foresee some issues coming up that might prevent you or a family member from coming, if you could just give me a heads up. This won't be a written in stone thing now. There will be a deadline though. As soon as the Hilton rep tells me when that will be, I'll let you know.

This hotel is in close prox. to the temple, this SUPER-DUPER park, and of course golfing.


No comments: