Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEW NEWS!

Did everyone have a GREAT holiday? Are we ready to get in the WFR mode? I hope everyone is saving their pennies, getting ready for the trek to the Rockie Mountains!

Couple of items to update everyone:

GREAT NEWS!

We have been informed that once the pledges are in, we will have sufficient funds to pay for the food for our up coming reunion! So, if you have sent in money, THANK YOU! If you have pledged, mail it in and a BIG THANKYOU, and if you wanted to send in money but couldn't, that's OK we will love to have you anyway!

I have tried to contact everyone with assignments, and I think I have, but if I haven't, forgive me. This is the list of assignments:

Food Committee

Amy Dix
Emily Stallings
Bethany Robinson
Lisa Robinson
Amy Benson
Jen Sharp
Riley Dayton

Snack Committee
Leslie Snow
Kathryn Black
Stephanie Dix
Gramma Walker

Talent Show/MC for Talent Show
Gordon Dix
Chrissy Dix

Wray Dix
Natalie Dix

Activities
David Benson
Ned Snow
Taylor Dix
Emily Dix

DJ Sharp
Cole Dayton
Connor Stallings

Small children Activities
Molly Dayton
Jessica Black
Eliza Snow
Bethany Swalberg

Hannah Mero
Emma Mero
Jessica Sharp

Tech Staff
Steven Black
Trevor Florence

Clean Up Committee
Justin Swalberg
Steve Black
Bob Dix
Don Sharp

Katelyn Benson
Davin Sharp
Dustin Sharp

Golf Outing
Joe Mero
Taylor Dayton

Evan Stallings
Ethan Robinson
Josh Robinson

Picture Taking Committee
Katie Miller
Aaron Miller
Holly Mero

Leslie Snow
Linda Black
Amy Dix
Sarah Mero
Lisa Robinson

Videographer
Tom Robinson

Temple Coordinator
Linda Black
Neil Snow

Temple Name Coordinator
John Skabelund
Sarah Skabelund

Testimony Meeting Coordinator
Bill Robinson
Doug Stallings

I will be emailing each of you with what is expected and some instructions. Call me, email me, facebook me, or reply to this if you have any Q's or concerns. If I surprised anyone, sorry :)

1 comment:

T and B said...

Looks great Sarah! We are still planning on helping out where we have been assigned and are more than happy to help out any where else.