Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome to the 2009 Walker Family Reunion Blog Page!

I figure this can be a central source of information for everyone to check occasionally. I will post updates as I get more information in the next upcoming months.

Here's what I know so far:
  • Everyone's comments that they sent me, congratulated the fine work that was done at last years reunion. It will be hard to follow.
  • With that being said, Holly and I (Aunt Sarah) have a monumental task in the sight selection for 2009's reunion. This summer we are going to go sight seeing and scout out new civilizations where no man has gone before. Or, just to some cities to see if they can accomodate us.
  • There has been no "anonymus donor" that has come forward so far. Don't count of it and plan accordingly. START NOW with a savings plan! (See "WFR Budget")
  • If there is a particular date you can or cannot go, let us know ASAP. We will try to accomodate the best we can. No promises.
  • If there is a particular job you would like to tackle for this family reunion, let us know. Otherwise, I'll delegate. (See WFR Help Wanted)

5 comments:

Aaron Miller said...

What a great idea, Sarah! No more digging through my old emails when I am trying to remember the details.

And for the Internet-savvy: FIRST POST!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

This was a great idea! I'm thinking the first/second week of July is a good time. It seems like Scout camp and girl's camp is usually in June here.

Sarah said...

Great idea Aunt Sarah! This way since we are here already... A lot more help for you.

GordonandChrissy said...

This is so great! I especially like the savings plan...that'll make it much easier if we start saving now. We're happy to help with whatever is needed, we're so sad we missed the reunion last time, we'll be there for sure at this next one!